Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

The Devotion of Suspect X容疑者Xの献身




· It’s just an ordinary day, the reason I post this is just to keep track for a famous novel I have read named The Devotion of Suspect X (Yōgisha X no Kenshin, 容疑者Xの献身?), the Tantei Galileo series written by Keigo Higashino, a Japanese brilliance author chiefly known for his mystery novels. Though I am reading the mandarin version, not the original form but I can resolutely conclude that this novel is no doubt one of the best & crazy novel I have read ever ~ It drives me to fall into a deep emptiness, a great satisfaction yet an unsettle romantically sadness towards the ending of the story. For the first time I really hope that the justice will stand invincibly behind Tetsuya Ishigami,石神 who is such a true & poor genius and willing to sacrifice himself to protect & safeguard a woman he loves by creating an undefeatable master plan. Salute to the writer!!!
· Hmm, seems like I am too into the story for the past few days, should go back to the reality world. Looking forward to watch the movie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment