Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sausage Garlic Bread

I love garlic bread all the times. Last Monday, I bought the French loaf from Jusco QB as requested by my sis. Last time I bought the fench loaf from Giant and Gama before, but found the Jusco one the best! All of us are craving for these for long time...

This time I applied the ready garlic butter, bought by my cousin from Cinnamon bakery cafe located at Church Strret~

The garlic taste is not strong enough so I added in the chopped garlic myself...hmm...satisfied!


Herng: I want to eat also~
Me: No way! It's too heaty for you!
Herng: Bad mummy, enjoy urself without sharing with me! Next time I also don't want to share with u~
Me: Okay la, let u taste a bit...surrender (=.=)

4 comments:

  1. ah wei, i pun mao. i want to make u surrender too :p ur prince pandai ler..know u soft hearted de. eat a bit should be fine~~
    yummy ler!!!
    i want too!!!


    fen~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..me easily surrender for u nia, no challenge la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..herng herng, tickle ur mummy then grab d whole garlic bread from her..kakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, yan so liao jie ah wei. ah wei scare kuci 1 :p me too :p

    fen~~

    ReplyDelete