Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

One leisure day in Queensbay Mall...

Hmm.... FInally my 3 weeks holidays was over...the most happiest thing during these period aka Hitomi's career break was attending the patchwork class in Qgallery. How I wish I can have more free time on weekdays to attend the class once a week in future so that I can do my own dinner bag, tote, stationery case, & so on...


The two pictures below are the sample of my second project, will show yours mine once I snap down the pic...





I love SUbWaY's sandwiches~Having subway as my high tea in between.. It's 6 inch big, filled with TUrkey ham & turkey meat (It's Thursday). The sandwich not only taste spicy & sour, it also taste sweet...very juicy as i asked them to put more vege & tomatoes~





No comments:

Post a Comment